FS: Naim SBL's

Guest Jonboi

Item: Naim SBL speakers (pair, walnut finish)

Item Condition: Mint, as new

Reason for selling: Building an AV surround sound matched set.

Price: A$3,000.00 o.n.o

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only

Extra Info: As below and please feel free to ask

Pictures: Can be provided

Well, I've ruminated about some different speakers for long enough, and as I am moving away from 'pure' two channel stereo and pursuing the purchase of a matching surround sound set, sadly that means my much loved mint SBL's are reluctantly going to have to go.

I have owned these from new; set-up by the dealer, and moved once - also dismantled and re-set-up by the dealer concerned.

They are Walnut finish, are the Mk11's re the drivers and I have all the manuals, and original boxes and packing etc. I'd need to check the serial numbers but they are approximately circa 97-98. I do not smoke, and the speakers have always been lightly covered when not in use. These really are in as new mint condition, and have been driven by a NAP 180 and now my digital Sony multichannel amp. As I live in an apartment, don't listen at unrealistic levels and have neighbours, they've never been 'thrashed' and my listening tastes are 90% classical.

These would very much suit a Naim fan/equipment owner looking to upgrade his speakers to take advantage of the synergy Naim electronics and Naim speakers provides, is wanting something mint, and who resides in Australia. They are a rare item here, but I hope they will go to a home where they will be loved and enjoyed as much as I have in my time with them.

If you'd like to know more, and have a serious interest, drop me a PM and lets take it from there.

Best Regards

Jon...