EOI: Darkvoice 332 Tube Headphone Amplifier

Item: Darkvoice DV332 Tube Headphone Amplifier

Item Condition: Used, has channel imbalance problem

Reason for selling: Upgrade, no time for repair

Price: $OLD

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

Bought this from Boyier (Darkvoice authorised reseller) in China on Feb'09. I've been using it ever since without any problem until I recently experienced channel imbalance problem.

It only occurs on low volume (less than 9 o'clock) therefore I suspect the problem lays on the volume pot. If you're handy with electrical I'm sure you can replace it with ALPS RK27 for around AU$25, or send it to DIYers for repair.

That's the only problem I have so far. Cosmetically perfect, only minor scratches. I will also throw away 2 pairs of Svetlana 6S19P-EV and a pair of Mullard CV4010 (military grade version of M8100), as well as the stock tubes.

Darkvoice is no longer producing this type, but it is known as the best bang for the bucks among Darkvoice series. Have a look here for impressions.

I paid AU$680 (US$ 430 that time) for this. Darkvoice 3322 (replacement of 332) costs around $480 including shipping. Send me your offer if you're interested.

Pictures:

th_DSC02268.jpg th_DSC02269.jpg th_DSC02270.jpg th_DSC02271.jpg th_DSC02272.jpg th_DSC02274.jpg

Thank you.

Edited by rinz-b
sold

Hi Frog,

yes I have. But unfortunately I have no time to take it to repairer due to my busy schedule until the end of the year.

Actually I was planning to keep it and do the repair next year, but I decided to sell it because I already got a new amp.

Thank you.