Lucinda Williams: vinyl re-issues

I just thought I would pass on to interested members (cheekyboy?) that Lucinda Williams first two albums are to be rereleased by Folkways Records.

From memory they are Happy Woman Blues and Ramblin'.

I read this over on the vinyl asylum.

Chris

Thanks Chris, I'll check it out and I do like both albums. I've been a little disappointed of late with her 'Live at The Filmore' double LP..............some bloated bass on a lot tracks that I didn't notice that much on the cd version.

Cheers,

Keith

Thanks Chris, I'll check it out and I do like both albums. I've been a little disappointed of late with her 'Live at The Filmore' double LP..............some bloated bass on a lot tracks that I didn't notice that much on the cd version.

Cheers,

Keith

Hi Keith, I am not sure you will find much info on Folkways website. I had a quick squizz and found no mention at all, so am only passing on what I read on VA.

Chris

Yeah thanks Chris, I'm always on the lookout and if I know they're released I'll be able to track them down. I've actually had "Little Honey" and "West" on the SB this arvo while keeping an eye on the football. Can't believe I'm actually watching this game these days...........:P

Cheers,

Keith